Welcome to the Expo Hall
You will find this year’s exhibitors are here to share their insight and quality products. By visiting the Virtual Expo Hall, you will:
- Have an opportunity to network with the industry’s top providers
- Get a sneak peek on emerging technology & trends
- Check out how technology is being integrated into the industry
- Video chat 1:1 with your favorite exhibitors
- Win prizes & enter giveaways
You need to purchase your pass and register for Security Congress before you can access the Virtual Expo Hall.
2020 Security Congress registration is closed.
To Visit the Virtual Expo Hall:
- Visit the expo platform & create a new account.
*PLEASE NOTE: virtual expo & mobile app user accounts are SEPARATE from all BrightTALK accounts. Once an account is successfully created, user credentials will allow access to both the 2020 mobile app & virtual expo hall – only 1 account is needed between the 2 platforms.
- Event code: VSC20
- Once logged in to the expo hall, click each exhibitor’s tile to visit their booth
Fireside Chat with CrowdStrike
Anne Saita from Twirling Tiger Media and James Perry from CrowdStrike present a Fireside Chat addressing Incident Response in the time of COVID.
This year’s Expo Hall is brought to you by our valued Sponsors:
Why My Company Should Sponsor
Sponsoring and/or exhibiting at (ISC)² Security Congress provides your company with the opportunity to engage with security professionals. Join other industry leaders and up-and-coming organizations showcasing their latest technologies first-hand to attendees. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your cutting-edge, innovative products and services while networking with thousands of industry experts, luminaries and peers.
- Meet qualified decision makers – Attendees responsible for influencing, purchasing, and implementing security technologies.
- Cultivate your ever-growing network through direct contact with industry peers, decision makers and certified professionals.
- Engage with (ISC)² members who are actively evaluating the latest solutions, technologies, products and services the industry has to offer.
- Access to excellent Senior level executives for leads and pipeline building.
- Presentation and speaking opportunities to establish you and your company as a leader in the industry.
- Branding and giveaway opportunities.
- Networking opportunities to engage with members, attendees, and other sponsors.
Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities