(ISC)2 CCSP® Cloud Security Professional Online Instructor Led Course
Instructor: Kevin L. Jackson
Date & Time:
During this fast-paced, two-day online instructor led course you will cover the six domains covered by the (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional CBK. This fact-filled course will assist in your review of the CBK topics and deepen your knowledge of cloud computing and cloud information security. You will receive and utilize the official (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional certification credential study guide and materials published by (ISC)2.
The instructor will utilize (ISC)2 course materials to guide you through the most pertinent information to understand prior to taking the examination. The two-day session will conclude with a post course assessment.
- Presentation. The facilitator will explain content to participants using PowerPoint to guide the presentation. Multiple examples will be used to clarify points.
- Short Lecture/Discussion. The facilitator will engage participants in conversation by asking questions and encouraging them to respond. Participants will be encouraged to provide examples from their experience.
- Individual/Group Activity. Participants may work in small teams or individually to study example problems and develop solutions based on course content. The facilitator will debrief with the entire class at the end of the activity.
After completing this workshop, participants will understand:
- Understand legal frameworks and guidelines that affect cloud services.
- Recognize the fundamentals of data privacy regulatory/legislative mandates.
- Assess risks, vulnerability, threats, and attacks in the cloud environment.
- Evaluate the design and plan for cloud infrastructure security controls.
- Evaluate what is necessary to manage security operations.
- Understand what operational controls and standards to implement.
- Describe the types of cloud deployment models in the types of “as a service” cloud models currently available today.
- Identify key terminology, and associated definitions related to cloud technology. Be able to establish a common terminology for use within your team or workgroup.
- Build a business case for cloud adoption and be able to determine with business units the benefits of the cloud and cloud migration strategies.
Day 1: Certified Cloud Security Professional CBK® Two-Day Exam Review Seminar
- Techniques and Methodology of Studying for and Taking Certification Examinations
- Chapter 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
- Chapter 2: Cloud Governance: Legal, Risk, and Compliance
- Chapter 3: Cloud Data Security
- Session 1 Review
Day 2: Certified Cloud Security Professional CBK® Two-Day Exam Review Seminar
- Chapter 4: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Chapter 5: Cloud Application Security
- Chapter 6: Cloud Security Operations
- Session 2 Review
- CCSP Practice Assessment
Who should attend?
(ISC)2 CCSP® Certified Cloud Security Professional CBK® Two-Day Crash Course is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
A stable and continuous internet connection is required. In order to record your completion of the online learning courses, please ensure you are connected to the internet at all times while taking the course.
- Processor 2 GHz +
- RAM 4 GB +
- Monitor minimum resolution (1024 x 768)
- Video Card
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Speakers/Headphones – (Noise-cancelling headset is recommended)
- Web Camera
Supported Operating Systems
- Macintosh OS X 10.10 to present
- Windows 10 to present
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Reader – https://get.adobe.com/reader/
CPEs for (ISC)2 Credentials – 16.0