Welcome to the (ISC)² Career Center
Job Seeker Tips & Information:
Before you attend:
- Be proactive and schedule your virtual interview in advance for Career Coaching, Resume/CV Review, and/or LinkedIn Review
- Have current resume or CV ready for review.
- Prepare questions for your coach
- Prepare your elevator speech
- Review the career development tools in advance
When you participate:
- Be on-time for your appointment
- Be prepared – Resume/CV & LinkedIn reviews take 15-20 minutes depending on work history
- Career Coaching is available by appointment only
- Review your Elevator Speech with a Career Coach, then practice
- Attend the Group Sessions discussing various career topics
- Watch Career Presentations
Remember: Networking is a key to success!
Join us for a suite of invaluable career focused presentations from leading career coaching professionals.
You now have access to a plethora of career focused collateral at your fingertips. We have provided you with insightful, relative and current content, sure to help you throughout your professional career.
Are you feeling stuck in your current career? Are you ready for your next career step, but not sure what to do? Schedule a 1:1 appointment to speak with a live career coach.
1:1 Career Coaching is now closed.
Are you a person in transition? No time for a personal appointment or group discussion? Consider submitting your Resume/CV in a Word Document only for review by our professional career experts. Turnaround time is up to 10 days.
Resume/CV Review is now closed.
Short on time and have just a few questions? Chat with our Career Coaching team today.
Our Live “Chat With Coaches” Lounge schedule is:
Chat With Coaches is now closed.